June 7, 2007

Things I've Seen In The Docklands


Here are some of the sights around the new place that I've seen now that I'm there...

A three-mast ship from Sweden. It was only there for a few days while I was there, but it was neat to be able to see it. (Even if I was too cheap to pay to go aboard.)

We've also got the obligatory guy with a kite on a beautiful day.

Lastly, we have rampaging sheep. Seriously, that's got to be cheaper than having to mow the whole field. And it is kind of nice to walk through a field beneath the big towers of Citi-Bank, Lehman Brothers and the like and see sheep. So far, I haven't seen them cavorting, just eating, but I assume that may be happening too.

It is kind of weird to pass crowing roosters on the way to the train in the morning, though.

No comments: