January 27, 2009

I'm afraid I have no choice but to sell you all for medical experiments.

Last night, I was looking into the wonderful world of medical experimentation as an alternative monetary source. Today a few called back.

One was for a study on PTSD. They're looking for people that either have or don't have PTSD, and surprisingly I fit into that pool of possible subjects. They called back today and we talked about some of the less savory aspects of my formative years. I think the most disturbing thing for me was all of the times that I had to say 'Yes, but...' to questions about how I might be dealing with stress in a manner that was similar to PTSD. Unfortunately, I didn't make it into that study.

The other call was for a study on the effects of testosterone on bone density. I get to go to the hospital and talk to people about that tomorrow and get some blood taken. It might be interesting to see what happens with that.

And in other news, I had another phone interview and a request for a face to face interview. Finally, things seem to be turning around.

No comments: