September 30, 2006

The Long Wait for Wireless

*SIGH*

It looks like it's going to be even longer until I have wireless in the flat. My flatmate and I spent the morning backing up his computer before getting ready to start the installation of the new wireless router.

Today's the last day for his broadband access and he's going to be on dial-up for a week or two until the new broadband starts. Then we'll install the wireless modem/router.

Such is my life.

On the other hand, my package from my brother came, so I have GURPS books, games, hiking boots, and more clothes. I'm pretty settled and worst case, I can schlep over to the library like I have been doing and go online there.

Not what I want to be doing, but not the end of the world.

More when I have something to report (and can get online to report it).

No comments: