July 10, 2007

New Camera and New Flat Tour

I'm back from my holiday in the States. Saw family, friends and there was child tormenting enjoyed by all.

First off, I got a new camera, a Canon Powershot SD850 IS and it's fantastic.

And because people have asked to see the new flat, here are some pictures:























Walking inside, you see the closet and the hidden water heater, respectively.
The hallway and a fleeting glimpse of my elusive flatmate.
Look! A bathroom. Imagine that. Hot water and a single shelf.

My spacious room - scattered and filled with crap during my flurry of post-trip unpacking.


Our kitchen with our washer and oven dominant. There's also a dishwasher.


Our living room with TV, couches, coffee table and another glimpse of the elusive flatmate as he reads on the couch.

The dining nook, flatmate's desk and the elusive flatmate.

And lastly, me at the new office in my new desk. It's not a cubicle, because there's not enough psuedo walls to be a cubicle.



No comments: