November 5, 2007

Another Tale from the Dating Pool...

Just before Halloween, I had a date with a nice guy. He was a working medium and talked a bit about how the spirits share information with him and about the differences between clairvoyance, clairaudience, and the other extra-normal senses. He talked about himself a lot, but I chalked that up to nerves or something.

He finally got back to me a week or so after I said that I had fun and looked forward to another coffee date or something. Unfortunately, he didn't think we had any chemistry.

I'm not sure whether I should be happy or annoyed that someone that speaks with the dead doesn't have any chemistry with me.

3 comments:

John Mc said...

John just shakes his head...

Al Toid said...

If I restricted dating to the sane, I wouldn't have these cool stories...

qor72 said...

Bah. Obviously he is connected to dead people - guess why he has no chemistry with the living? ;)